
10 Items You'll Want to Regift
There are fewer fake holidays faker than National Regifting Day, which is celebrated every year on the Thursday before Christmas. That said, it's our favorite holiday of the year! We obviously think the best way to celebrate National Regifting Day is to thredUP, but of course there are other ways to celebrate. In the meantime, I just spent 2 hours looking through all of the gift guides from this year to make this list of 10 Items You'll Want to Regift. A lot of these are from the NY Times. What do you expect — they made FIFTY different gift guides!
Ninja Umbrella Everyone knows ninjas don't get rained on, besides, this sword looks like garbage. Regift it!
Green Porno This isn't something you want. It just isn't. Regift it!
Vanity Fair Gift Guide Some of this stuff is OK, but most of it is too shee shee for you. Regift it!
Fake Video Cameras If someone gives you one of these, you probably want to keep it. Just kidding, Regift it!
House Plants The person who gave this to you is saying, "I stopped at the grocery store to get a present 10 minutes before seeing you." I've done this, but it doesn't make it right. Regift it!
Crazy Looking Golf Bag This is the kind of thing you keep in the closet for several years before regifting it to someone you don't like very much. Regift it!
On/Off Decanter Holder Sure it looks cool, but I bet you've never said to yourself, I wish I had a holder for my decanter. Regift it!
Grand Apparat Pillow This pillow is close to $1,400, and you can't even use it as a pillow. Probably return this one instead of regifting it.
Pink Himalayan Salt Actually, keep this if you get it, it's quite cool.
Ralph Lauren Childrenswear Sweater If you dress your child in this, they'll grow to hate you. Regift it!
Plus anything on this list
this list
this list
this list
this list
or this list
NewsSip
James Reinhart is the co-founder of thredUp, an online community where people can exchange clothes. Prior to thredUp, he helped build Beacon Education Network, a charter management and school turnaround organization, and Pacific Collegiate School, recently named the #3 school in America by U.S. News and World Report.